2012年10月11日星期四

Would you prefer me to leave Answerbag or stay here

Who made you feel unwelcome? Just point them my way, I get in line!

Seriously, people don alway have to agree with you or your wow items views. Sometimes, people don even show common courtesy or the most basic respect. But realize that not all of us think so poorly of you. Some of us don even dislike you!

Ok. Even MORE seriously. I can only speak for myself, here. I wouldn want to see you go. I enjoy reading your answers. Even the ones I may not 100% agree with. You give thoughtful and sometimes even funny responses. Those two things are far more important to AB than your personal feelings.

Yeah, so you probably guessed already that I can be completely serious. But stay, nonetheless. Thanks!

Don leave. I liked you the first time I read one of your answers, about the wow gold silent keyboard and mouse thing. I figured you were a kindred spirit, looking for the same thing I was. Why would anyone want you to leave, anyway? You doing very well. I figured you were in it for the long haul, along with the rest of us AB addicts.

It helps to remember that sometimes people get in a hurry and are only thinking wow gold about what they need to do here on the Bag before they rush back to work, or school. Don feel unwelcome, though. You the kind of person who IS welcome. Anti-trollsters are good people to keep around. Now get back to work living up to your username:)

~~~~~~~~~

I baffled about why this got a negative rating. Well, whatever - I re-read what I written here and it needed an edit, so you kinda helped me, in your own unique way. I found a typo in my other answer you rated down - the one about revenge, LOL. Oh, the irony.

I gotta ask - were you hoping to goad me into seeking some sort of revenge? Yeah, OK, sure You have to wait until hell freezes over, though. BTW, if I need further help with proofreading, I let you know, but you not going on payroll until I interview you in person:)

Baby please don go down to New Orleans, you know I love you so,

baby please don go!

Hey answerer, you know, I just took a look at your profile, and you doing better than I am in points and level. I pretty happy here. Your doing great! What the problem? Maybe you are focusing on the negative a little too much. When you get involved with a large group anywhere, there are going to be some who don like you. So what? Focus on those that do! Have you rubbed someone the wrong way? Has someone rubbed you the wrong way? The best way to deal with that problem is get a respectful dialog going with them. It worked with you and me, remember? Stick around and don beat up on yourself so much! You can do more damage to yourself than anyone else can.

Stay. buy wow weapons Ask. Answer. Learn!

Baby please don go

Baby please don go.

Life comes at a person, ya know professor? One such as you, with experience that title here brings has much foresight unto a vast number of things, and one should know, that is always welcome. I compare life sometimes, to like one stepping off an unknowing curb blindly, and all of a sudden BAM,down unto the street your foot hits that pavement. MY GOD, one would thing that they had dropped 10 feet, instead of only about 6 to 8 inches or so.

Just as with that curb, it usually the situations of the smallest things that cause us to buckle, fall, or question. That how they come, in the subtleties of our life, because they tend to build up with-in us, and they form a heap, that grows and grows until we come to the point of needing some help, or reassurance from those we know and care about.

What we also need in life, is to be prepared for that drop, as if were not, it may truly bring unto us a devastating result from something seemingly so small to others, in their not knowing the story of the whole heap you carry. But hey now, if one is sure footed, and confident in resolve, man, we could step off a ledge 6 feet to impact, and nary lose a stride in the process.

I tell ya, if one is blue, or melancholy, it risky coming to an open forum such as this looking to be brought to a happy place, as there isn a shout box here, where one can go directly to those they know, and get that support their needing. Furthermore, it always a toss up when one gets answers here, due to so many factors involved to how people give reply and vote, and to whom have no idea of the sensitive nature you might be in at the time.

Maybe, as I do when I would like some reminder, when looking for some needed appreciation, I go to my collection folder, that has correspondance from those I miss, poems I worte, and forum reply that have been given to me in positive light, and come in as words from friends that care. One could make one of this place, so when needed, they can open a file of those responses dear to them by copy and pasted, then saved unto a word document. there one can always find a smile, or a needed reminder that they are well appreciated, when those times come in doubt.

I do hope that you bounce back Answerer, as you are a huge part of this place, and me being fairly new here doesn t diminish ones perceptions unto a true inspiration and good friend to the many here in this place. Be well, and peace!

PLEASE DO NOT RATE THIS QUESTION!! Please if you would like "strange1" to stay on AB, would you please answer this question? If you have anything to say to this please feel free to leave it with an answer!

You newly married (by a couple of years). The family you married in to are "hell bent" on making you feel ostracized and unwelcomed. There more effort on YOUR part expended on propitiating THEM and little reciprocity from them. What would say or do?

Do you prefer me to stay on AB or leave forever, because lately I have been in quite a few conflicts?

I can decide: Do the new inconvenient advertisements make me happy that Answerbag has found money to make it stay around, or do I hate them enough to leave? What do you think?
More articles come from the:http://www.buywowgold.nl/wow-gold-us.html

没有评论:

发表评论