2012年10月6日星期六

What should we boycott

agreed, but I can guarantee you that the entire nation wow gold wasn behind a secret service operation to sink the RW. I sailed on the RW, in France as a matter of fact, and received nothing but warmth and love from the French.

If the US helps someone in th time of buy wow gear war, does that then mean that for all eternity, the US population must dislike said country? Can you give me an example of them being unfriendly to you?

Again, because they didn want to go into the Iraq war is no wow items excuse to hate the French. it shows some foresight and research in my mind, if that were the case, then you have to hate most of Poland, becuase don most Americans feel they saved the world during WW2?

I speaking about a culture in general, of which you provide no examples. I not ranting here, trust me, just trying to understand your point better. It hard wow items to understand from my perspective here in Canada. I think, from that quote you posted, the of a strong United States" is that the muscle gets used for the wrong things, such as invading countries for reasons other than national security. It the swagger that accompanies the "we the strongest country in the world" that makes the whole thing really irritating to other countries. jesus, the US throws it weight around in other cultures, deciding kind of democracy is needed at a particular moment.

no no, not trying to start any problems. I wasn actually trying to say that the war was the reason for lack of healthcare. It a far deeper issue than that, of course. Otherwise it would been accomplished in peace time (has there been any? lol, just kidding). When I said spending money on might, I meant more than just this war. Just a glancing overview, but France keeps a well-organized army, for being a small country. But their healthcare is great. better than Canada. it be fun!
source:http://www.buywowgold.nl/guide

没有评论:

发表评论