2012年10月9日星期二

TROPIC THUNDER Knocks Down the Batman

Kudos and congrats to TDK. Now #2 all time domestically. Some of the eye candy is nice but wow items was hoping for more. And Kiefer is Jack Bauer to me so it's hard to accept him in anything else. So since HP is off this years schedule it looks like it may be TDK #1 and IM #2. I'll settle for that, I mean nobody expected that from IM to begin with.

I had to see the Travelling wow gold Pants with my wife--and there were no implants--trust me. Movie was boring, and I even liked the first one.

Anyway, this report doesn't surprise me. Tropic Thunder had a lot of buzz, and TDK is bound to start winding down some. Time to get ready for 2-3 months of crap movies until christmas season. Thank god, Iron Man is hitting DVD in September at least.

Watched Doomsday yesterday. What a bunch of buy wow gear crap. Even Rhona Mitra's hotness couldn't save that pile of cannibal dung. Very disappointing after Descent was such a well made film.

Now that Potter is off the list, wow items what is there to look forward to? And, don't tell me Star Trek or Bond--don't care about either of them.

I finally got the chance to see TDK in IMAX and it was fckin awesome, the movie gets better better with each viewing. That shit was fuckin hilarious. The trailers at the beginning of the film were great, almost pissed my pants, especially the Alpa Chino one.
More articles come from the:http://www.wowgoldpo.fr/wow-gold-fr.html

没有评论:

发表评论