2012年10月16日星期二

How long does it buy wow weapons take to develop a character to the highest level in World of Warcraft

First, I'm giving my answers in "game hours", which is the amount of time your character is logged in. Depending on how much time you have to dedicate to WoW, it's up to you to spread that across real time. I work about 45 hours a week, not counting commute and meals, and I usually play 3-4 hours in the evenings (not necessarily every night), and every once and a while, 10-14 hours all day Saturday, but usually just the Saturday evening time. Sick, I know, but most of my offline social life is centered at church, which gets Sundays. That translates to anywhere from 0-40 game hours a week, depending on how addicted I'm feeling. And yes, I have skipped for weeks at a time.

I know students who have used a spring or winter break, as well as temporarily buy wow weapons unemployed people, to play for every waking hour (say 16 hours a day) for two weeks, which is 224 game hours. That is a very fast way to burn through game hours, but someone who is grinding to level 60 could do it in that time.

I have leveled only one 60 character, and it took me 432 hours to reach level 60 as a rogue. I did not use any powerleveling wow items guides; I just played where I felt, so I was not grinding efficiently. I also play on a role-playing server, so a non-trivial amount of that time was spent interacting with my guildmates and other characters. I also explored parts of Azeroth that I didn't need to go to, just to see those areas. I am not an upper bound on how long it takes to reach 60, but I would probably be in the slow category.

Another caveat is that, at the time, this was a new character in a new guild on a new server, so I was wow gold consistently in the top 5 highest level characters in the guild, which meant there was no one to run me through a dungeon to quickly obtain loot. My next alt is a level 30 warrior, and it only took me 50 game hours to reach that point, including significant RP time. So far, all of his dungeon runs have had a character at least 5 levels higher, if not more, assisting.

For reference, advertisements for power leveling services say they can do it in 14 days for $200. Again, there is (in my opinion) no fun there, just levels, not to mention that fact that it violates the Terms of Service for the game.

It took me about 6 real-world months to hit 60, which means I was wow gold averaging 16 hours a week, which was very manageable for being a full-time worker. not role-playing), but still focusing on fun, I'd say you could do it in 3 months at this past, or faster if you put in more hours in a week.

There are people who have gotten their characters to the current maximum level (60) in a week by playing every day/night, powering through the content, and treating the experience as a goal, not a game.

If I had to guess what the average time it takes people to achieve level 60 I would say it probably takes about 6 weeks if they are actually taking time to enjoy the content and play the game. This is also assuming that you're not going to play the game every day.

When you're offline from World of Warcraft you slowly build up a bonus experience modifier that will give you extra experience the next time you play. If you time your play sessions correctly you can make it so that you always play with the bonus XP modifier. The bonus time can grow to up to a level and half above your current level while you are resting, and the experience gained from completing quests doesn't cut into the bonus.

As a final note, it is possible to get to level 60 in a day if you go to an auction site and buy your fully maxed character but I don't recommend this. First of all it is against Blizzard's rules and you can get banned if you are caught, and second, it takes all of the fun out of the game not to mention the fact that you won't know the nuances of your character.

Well, in the case of a power leveler, some people can reach game time of up to 5 days. One famous horde person to do so was Joana. I on the other hand reached 60 in around 10 days (game time). This was due to talking, pvp, and being afk.

If you are trying to get the lowest game time play, then I would highly recommend only playing when your character is fully rested (after all you gain 200% xp).
More articles come from the:http://www.wowgoldpo.fr/wow-gold-fr.html

没有评论:

发表评论