2012年9月1日星期六

I'm not really here

I'm not really here

'A human being is part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A wow gold kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.' (Albert Einstein, 1954)

What's worse than the food situation is how many millions still don't have clean water to drink. The charity Wateraid does a great job in trying to fix that situation.

I think we should draw up a wow gold manifesto for a new world order (I would also ban creatures from eating each other. They can all eat vegetables or flowers).

Oh and I will have buy wow gear to sell my car now that I've found out that diesel fumes cause cancer.

Glad to know that there are wow items others like myself who ponder on certain injustices in this world. Thanks for the reminder Jen xx

Wow. That is a disgusting fact, obscene indeed, yet I missed your poem. wow items If man could leave off killing and hating his fellows, I daresay there is room enough for every soul created, since the Lord knows better than us. If you do not mine, I find this rather a comforting reminder:

"If thou seest the oppression of the poor, and violent perverting of judgment and justice in a province, marvel not at the matter: for He that is higher than the highest regardeth; and there be higher than they." (Ecc 5:8) There is an end and His mercy endures for ever. Thanks for this poignant reminder.
source:http://www.wowgoldpo.fr

没有评论:

发表评论