2012年9月2日星期日

Dry wow items Erase Calendar Project

I've had my eye on a dry erase calendar for a while, but it was always one of those items where I would remember I needed wow gold one while at home then would forget about it while shopping. I finally had so much going on in my life that I needed to do something to remember it all. I had a couple of picture frames that I had removed the actual pictures from and just had the glass in the frame. I was using them as a dry-erase board, so making one into a calendar wasn't exactly a huge mental jump, but it was definitely needed.

I figured out how many squares I would need, then drew them on the glass using wow items a Sharpie(obviously make really sure you have the lines correct before you start this or you'll need a new piece of glass. Once you've got the basic calendar lines, add a little box in the corner of each day to write the date later with dry erase marker.

I could have made it take up the entire board, but decimals buy wow gear and permanant marker seemed like a bad combination, so I made the boxes square and left a blank on the side in case I need to scribble something and enough room to designate the month.

This is hanging behind my door in the bedroom for right now(space is at a premium in the apartment and it keeps my schedule handy but hidden). I've added slightly more organization thanks to a bulletin board (thanks to the Urbans!). Now I have a little organization center right where I can get to it.
source:http://www.wowgoldpo.fr

没有评论:

发表评论