2012年9月29日星期六

DOLLY buy wow gear video chat with Zac Efron

I am terribly sorry that my comment did not meet your high standards. I wow gold am truly sorry that my self editing skills did not pick up my typo of "harmless", although I must confess that I don't read over my comments before I post them because I really have know need to prove my intelligence to you.

I am also very sorry that I could not see the wow gold connections in and point of "umm ok"'s comment, thank you very much for clarifying it for me. I mean you really should forgive me since I am so clearly inferior to you.

Now that I have seen the error of my ways ,thanks to you, I will endeavour to improve myself, and hopefully more can follow suit and then the world may even change. Because if we all apply passion to world issues it would greatly change the fate of the world. (I hope you don't mind me stealing that inspirational senctence from you).

Lastly, I am also wow items truly sorry that sarcasm does not come across on the computer. ^_^

you are obviously as stupid as whoever you think you are trying to condemn. Firstly, you cannot spell. Perhaps you should read through your comments before you post them, so you dont look like an idiot. Secondly, i saw no real condemnation in "umm, ok?"s comment. I merely saw a person who was trying to create awareness about issues in the world that actually mean something. And i think that she has a point. She suggested PERHAPS it was PART of the reason, and i can see her point. People arguing over pointless things lead to wars, on a greater scale, obviously. But it's the same logic.
source:http://www.buywowgold.nl

没有评论:

发表评论