2012年9月2日星期日

Final wow items Fantasy XIII Discussion

I'm on chapter 6 and I haven't bothered upgrading anyone's weapons over level 4, and only Sazh's weapon is even that high. I haven't felt like grinding for items much yet and I hate wow items to use the ones that actually do give good experience and I only have one or two of. And I'm still able to beat some enemies the game is either explicitly or implicitly telling me to avoid. Whenever a game tells me an enemy is too strong, I immediately try to fight it, as long as I'm not far from a save point. I was expecting to get my ass kicked, with the enemies knocking off 2/3 my HP with each hit, or hitting me for over my max HP, but they actually weren't that hard, they just took a little while.

All right, I read that myself and I can see where he's coming from. Also, I made the mistake of reading some of the comments. Speaking of which, have certain people heard of paragraphs? In any case, I have a couple of things to say.

First, I think the secret is to accept both wow gold differences and similarities. By doing so you keep your options open in general. Plus, you don't have to care whether or not an idea is original.

Second, whenever people claim a game is easy, I can't help but wonder if part of that may be less because of the game and more because they've had enough experience with other RPGs.
source:http://www.wowgoldpo.fr

没有评论:

发表评论