2012年8月23日星期四

When will i wow gold connect a Compaq laptop to a Sharp LCD TV

HDMI ConnectionThe best and easiest method to connect the laptop to the TV is through the HDMI connection port. Check along the side or back of the laptop for a link port labeled HDMI (High-definition media interface). It is a hexagonal jack which contains pins fitted to connect to an HDMI cable. Many Sharp LCD TV models incorporate multiple HDMI ports. Connecting the two devices is attaching an HDMI cable to both machines. You will have to tune the TV to the video input source that is connected to that HDMI port. Additionally, Late model Compaq laptops will consequentially recognize the TV input. The main S-Video output on the notebook has 7 pins and the TV has 4. I am still able to touch base the 4 Pin cable to both the laptop and the TV, But I still cant to determine TV option on my laptop.
When I hook my Compaq laptop wow items to my computer, The image on my television screen is gray and is going around, How does someone fix this?
I just got a new Sharp 42in. LCD tvs. This is my first LCD TV wanted to ask if anyone knows why when the TV is on for more then an hour there appears to be small white shadows in the 2 upper corners of the TV.
source:http://www.wowgoldpo.fr

没有评论:

发表评论