2012年8月26日星期日

Effects of wow gold citizen journalism on traditional media

The idiom, "Citizen literature" Has had a negative effect on the mainstream media. First, It confuses the reader/viewer because they don't often wow items trust the mainstream media initially. Second, Confident a blog and a camera thinks they can be a journalist. Before computers and the world-wide-web, All i desired was a pencil, A paper and my creative thinking. I would spend hours composing short stories. I started logging short stories in third grade. I was wrote in the Anthology of Poetry for Young Americans at 11 and Northeast Magazine at 14.
I became contemplating political journalism after the 2000 recount between George W. Rose plant and Al Gore. I sat transfixed as the choice dragged on for weeks. I to be able to myself, "ok. The government agents control most aspects of our lives, From how much we pay in taxes to Social home surveillance benefits. I want to cause them to become spending our money wisely, Dad and I also spent hours seeing 'NBC Nightly News' with Tom Brokaw, 'Inside Politics' utilizing Judy Woodruff and Bernard Shaw, And 60 a short time. Those writers also had an impact on me. One of the advantages of Mike Wallace, As an example, Was his certainty. Whenever he had a big talk to, He knew what questions you should ask, When to request, And his clients knew it. All I'm saying is that the heavy-lifting is still done by journalists. A resident in Storrs sends in a great picture of a burned down home to my NBC net marketer in Hartford, Conn. And that has great, But the journalist still has to learn what caused the blaze, The quantity of smoke damage their was, And if had been any injuries or deaths. An ordinary citizen will not likely do that. They have family and work assignments to attend to. That's fine. Without writers, Why have the First variation? Public agencies work to abide by our Freedom of Information Act, Brought in in 1966, And our state sun energy laws. Without writers, Public officials have no reason to disclose information to be made public. The costa rica government is spending billions of dollars of our tax money bailing out large institutions, And yet news agencies are shuttering their Washington bureaus. No longer do we must wait for letters to the editor. News services are 24/7. There's not any doubt that my field will go through more changes as technology becomes better.
source:http://www.buywowgold.nl

没有评论:

发表评论